Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions displayed before using the sunburn.com.au website. By using the sunburn.com.au website, you are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by them.
This website has been developed for use by customers and intended customers. You agree not to use the website in any way that causes or is intended to cause access to the website to be damaged, interrupted, or impaired in anyway including but not limited to:
- Causing annoyance or nuisance inconvenience or mischief;
- Fraudulent purposes or in connection with unlawful or criminal activity;
- Breach of copyright, trademarks, confidence, privacy or any other right.
When you place an order to purchase a product from Sunburn, we will send you an email confirming receipt and details of your order. Our acceptance of this offer to purchase will be at the time we dispatch that product to you and a confirming email in this regard is sent. The acceptance will be complete at this time. It is agreed at the time you place an order it is your intention to enter into a contract with Sunburn Co Pty Limited.
Pricing and Availability
Sunburn lists products for sale on its website as indicated. Whilst we use our best endeavors to fulfill such orders, we cannot be held responsible if the products are not available at a given point in time. It is further noted that dispatch times indicated on our website are a guide and are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. Pricing is shown in the currency as indicated at the time the order is accepted, and all prices are inclusive of the Goods and Services Tax.
When ordering goods from sunburn.com.au for delivery to any destination outside Australia, the recipient may be charged import duty and other taxes including, but not limited to, sales tax which are levied on import values above a threshold by the customs authority in that overseas country. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay these amounts to the freight company if applicable prior to delivery. It is outside our area of control and responsibility to determine, advise or influence such charges.
As customs policies vary from country to country, you are requested to direct queries of this nature to your local customs office. Customers should also note that the recipient is to be regarded as the Importer of record and you will need to comply with whatever regulations are required in this regard in the country of the recipient. Sunburn are neither able to advise on process to claim back, nor refund, any duty and taxes paid should an ordered item be returned.
Sunburn.com.au assumes all sales are made to persons over the age of 18. If you are under 18, you need to have the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Payment is only accepted by means of the credit card types shown and Paypal. We are unable to process any other payment form. Refunds can only be processed in the method of original payment.
Alterations to terms and conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, terms and conditions at any time.
Should you breach any terms or conditions and we take no action against you, we shall be entitled to invoke our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable of the state of New South Wales in Australia. Both parties submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the New South Wales Courts.
The Beach Club Loyalty Program
All Terms and Conditions relating to the Beach Club loyalty program can be viewed here.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards issued by:
Sunburn Pty Ltd ABN 26 133 111 583
- If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Card, please call customer service on 1300 575 620 within Australia, +61 2 8339 8237 outside Australia.
Purchasing the Gift Card
- Gift Cards may be purchased at participating Sunburn Stores in Australia, Singapore or United States.
- Gift Cards cannot be purchased online.
- The initial value deposited to the account of the Gift Card is determined as at the time of purchase, in local currency and no further amounts may be deposited following purchase.
- Gift Cards may not be cancelled once payment has been processed. Gift Cards are not (in part or in full) refundable or redeemable for cash.
Purchases using the Gift Card
- You may use your Gift Card to purchase at any Sunburn Store operated by Sunburn.
- Your Gift Card is only valid for use at participating Sunburn Stores.
- You must spend a minimum of AUD$50 to use a Gift Voucher.
- Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the value contained on the Gift Card. If you wish to make a purchase of goods for an amount that exceeds the value on your Gift Card, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- No change will be given where any value or credit balance remains on the Gift Card following a purchase of goods.
- Your Gift Card cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
- Gift Card not valid for redemption online at www.sunburnswimwear.com.au
- No cash advances
- You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card.
Expiry and value balance
- Your Gift Card will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The value of any unused balance on the Gift Card after the date of expiry will be forfeited and will not be refunded, credited or transferred to any replacement or new Gift Card. It is your responsibility to ensure the value placed on the Gift Card is redeemed within that time frame.
- You can confirm the expiry date and balance of your Sunburn Gift Card and your transaction history by contacting customer support on 1300 575 620 within Australia, +61 2 8339 8237 outside Australia; or by presenting your Gift Card at the counter in any Sunburn store.
Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards
- Sunburn accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of Sunburn Gift Cards and Sunburn has no obligation to replace or refund the value of lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
- You are liable for all transactions on your Sunburn Gift Card, including where your Gift Card has been lost or stolen.
Queries or complaints
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding the purchase or use of the Gift Card, please contact Sunburn on 1300 575 620 within Australia, +61 2 8339 8237 outside Australia; or email enquiries@Sunburn.com.au
Using coupon codes
- Sunburn might choose to send out a coupon code for various reasons.
- We reserve the right to retract/cancel these coupons at any time.
- Some codes are limited to one use per customer and will require you to log in to your customer account to redeem.
- A coupon code may only be used by its original recipient.
- Coupon codes are only valid within the timeframe specified (if any)
- The Sunburn Sale is available on select styles online and in-store.
- Product is subject to limited availability and while styles last. Prices as marked. Images are for illustration purposes only and may not be available in all stores.
- Excludes new or existing laybys, full priced styles, the purchase of Sunburn Gift Cards and shipping fees.
Click Frenzy ‘30% Off Select Styles’
- The Click Frenzy ‘30% Off Select Styles’ offer starts at 7:00am 13th November 2018 AEDT and ends at 11:59pm 14th November 2018 AEDT, and is available at Sunburn stores and Sunburn Online.
- Prices are as marked. Offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional code on site, offer or at Sunburn Outlets.
- Standard online returns policy applies for all online purchases. For more information on the Sunburn online returns policy, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
- If you are unsure how to complete this promotion, please contact customer service on 1300 575 620 before finalising your order. Promotional offers will not be honoured unless the relevant code has been applied in the cart and no refund will be offered if promotion was not completed correctly.
- Please be aware extended delivery time frames may apply during sale period.
- Sunburn reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any given time without notice.
"Win a Bikini For You and Your Bestie" Competition
Please view full Terms and Conditions for Sunburn's "Win a Bikini For You and Your Bestie" competition here.